Electric wall heating or ceiling heating
HighEnd is a full-surface HighEnd carbon heating foil with particularly high efficiency and special properties. The infrared heating foil can be used as the cheapest, most effective and maintenance-free heating source.
Possible areas of application
- Full-value heating source in floor, wall and ceiling areas
- As floor temperature control for frequently used areas such as. Sofa, workplace etc.
- In industry to heat surface temperatures.
The differences between this infrared heating foil and striped infrared heating foils are as follows
- Full carbon surface, which leads to even heating of the surface.
- Allows the strips to be shortened at any point
- Damage to the carbon surface does not lead to failure of a heating area
- Consists of 6 protective layers making it extremely durable
- Can be laid under concrete and screed
- Can be laid over the entire surface of the room, even underneath upright furnishings.
Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
Max. power consumption Power consumption: 200 Watt/m² +/-10%
Heating surface per m²: 96
Path width: 50cm
Active area: 46,5cm
IR wavelength: 7-14 microns
Temperature resistant: up to 100°C
Max. Web length: 6 metres in one piece
Can be shortened: Yes, as required
Material thickness: 0.466mm
Insulation: 7-layer, 3-fold insulation
Scope of delivery
Heating foil in the selected length, with 2.5 metre connection cable, permanently assembled and ready for connection.
When using electric underfloor heating, a thermostat that allows an adjustable temperature limit of 26°C must be used for control.
When using electric heating elements, ensure that the surface covering has the appropriate thermal conductivity.
A manufacturer's approval must be obtained in advance by the customer.
The installation of electrical heating systems may and must only be carried out by a specialist in accordance with VDE DIN 100.
Heating foil wattage and its use:
Vinyl = 60-80 watts/m²
Laminate/parquet = 60-130 watts/m²
Wall/ceiling and individual projects = 160 - 220 watt/m²