Mi-Heat Infrared Heater Glass

Item number: 887

Heizleistung / Raumgröße

starting from 154,99 €

including 16% VAT. , no shipping costs

Available now!

There are variations of this item. Please select the variation you wish.


Electric Radiant Heater out of Glass

The infrared radiator is for home or industrial environment. It's economical, environment-friendly, safe and durable. The heating element is made fully of tempered special glass. The transparency of these infrared heating panels make it suitable for any interior.

The heater is mounted on the ceiling, heats up to 180 °C for area directly underneath. And spreads the thermal radiation at an angle of 120°. 93% of its radiant heat will be absorbed by floor, walls and objects in the room, so the room will be heated fast and comfortably - without uneven hot spots and cold spots. The rest 7% is released in the air.

Features
noise-free
efficient
economical
ecologically
durable
saving space
contemporary simplistic design

Specifications
Operating voltage: 230V
Installation: ceiling or wall(with minimum 1.8m installation height)

Reference
This infrared heater is suitable for mounting on the ceiling or the upper part of the wall. The surface temperature rises up to 250 ° C. Please refer to your floor/ceiling manufacturer's specifications to make sure it withstands the heat.
This electric heater is intended for permanent installation and has no IEC connector. For operation via a power outlet, a connection cable is required. This can be found under accessories in our shop.

Average product review

Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: