Ballu AP4 infrared dark radiator for wall and ceiling mounting.
The Ballu infrared dark radiator allows you to heat all kinds of rooms indoors and covered outdoors, so you can use e.g. your terrace, garage or workshop all year round.
The unit can be easily mounted on the ceiling or wall using the mounting material included in the scope of delivery, making it quick and versatile to use.
The generated infrared radiant heat, which is emitted to surfaces such as people and objects, provides a pleasant warmth. With a surface temperature of up to 290°C (radiant heater does NOT turn red!), the Ballu dark radiators can be used as main or additional heaters. Thanks to the compact dimensions, the radiant heater can be used in almost any room and also looks good everywhere thanks to its timeless design.
- The smallest and thinnest panel heaters on the market!
- Patented body shape
- High dust and moisture protection IP54
- Durable 25-micron anodising ensures long-lasting and efficient performance.
- Steel body and stainless steel Elements
- Universal swivel mounts included
- Possibility to hang IR heaters at an angle of 30 ° at an angle on ceiling or wall
- Possibility of direct suspension from threaded rods
Operating voltage: 230V
Mounting type: ceiling or wall
Surface temperature: 250-290°C
Protection class : IP54
Protection class: I
Power consumption: depending on selection 600W/800W/1000W/2000W
Scope of delivery
1x Ballu infrared dark radiator in selected wattage
1x installation material for ceiling and wall mounting
1x German operating instructions
The radiator is intended for fixed installation. No mains plug is supplied, an optional connection cable is required for operation at a socket. You can find this in our shop.
Depending on the selected spotlight power, the specified oral ceiling mounting height must be observed.