Full-surface carbon heating foil
Ondolia, is currently the highest quality infrared heating foil on the market. The almost full carbon surface allows the foil to warm up quickly and evenly, which contributes to a very high efficiency and high comfort. This heating film is very well suited as a main heating system. The infrared heating film can be used as the cheapest, most effective and maintenance-free heating source.
Areas of application
- Full-fledged heating source in wall or ceiling Areas
- As open space heating for outdoor areas such as stairs, sports fields, ramps
- Breeding in animal husbandry
- Saunas and heat cabins
- In industry to heat surface temperatures
Differences to other infrared heating foils
- Full carbon Surface
- Allows the sheets to be shortened at any Point
- Damage to the carbon surface does not lead to failure of a heating area
- Allows even round cuts of the Sheets
- Consists of 10 protective layers
- Two fleece cloths dipped in Carbon
- Temperature resistant up to 150°C
- Copper conductor between the two fleece cloths, contact failure is therefore excluded
Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
Max. power consumption: 240Watt/m² +/-10%
Heating surface per m²: 96
Path width: 100cm (2x50cm divisible)
Active area: 95,5cm
IR wavelength: 7-14 microns
Temperature resistant: up to 150°C
Max. Web length: 12 metres in one piece
Can be shortened: Yes, as required
Material thickness: 0.85 mm
Insulation: 13 layers, 10-fold insulation
Scope of delivery
Heating foil in the selected length, with 2.5 metre connection cable, firmly assembled and ready for connection.
When using electric underfloor heating, a thermostat that allows an adjustable temperature limit of 26°C must be used for control.
When using electric heating elements, ensure that the surface covering has the appropriate thermal conductivity.
A manufacturer's approval must be obtained in advance by the customer.
The installation of electrical heating systems may and must only be carried out by a specialist in accordance with VDE DIN 100.
Heating foil output and its use:
Vinyl = 80 watts/m² ; Laminate/parquet = 80 - 130 watts/m² ; Wall/ceiling and individual projects = 160 - 220 watts/m².