Heating Film full-surface
Ondolia, is currently the highest quality infrared heating film on the market. The almost full carbon surface allows the film to warm up quickly and evenly, which contributes to a very high efficiency and comfort. This heating film is very well suited as a main heating system. The infrared heating film can be used as the cheapest, most effective and maintenance-free heating source.
Areas of application
- Full heating source in wall or ceiling areas
- As outdoor heating for outdoor areas such as stairs, sports fields, ramps,
- Greenhouses -> promotes growth
- Breeding in animal husbandry
- In industry to heat surface temperatures
Differences to other infrared heating foils
- Full carbon surface
- Allows the sheets to be shortened at any point
- Can be laid over the entire surface of the room, even underneath standing furnishings
- Damage to the carbon surface does not lead to failure of a heating area
- Allows even round cuts of the sheets
- Consists of 10 protective layers
- Two fleece cloths dipped in carbon
- Temperature resistant up to 150°C
- copper conductor between the two fleece cloths, contact failure is therefore impossible
- PE protective conductor
Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
Max. power consumption: 240Watt/m² +/-10%
Heating surface per m²: 96
Path width: 100cm (2x50cm divisible)
Active area: 95,5cm
IR wavelength: 7-14 microns
Temperature resistant: up to 150°C
Max. Web length: 8 metres in one piece
Can be shortened: Yes, as required
Material thickness: 0.85mm
Insulation: 13-layer, 10-fold insulation
Scope of delivery
Heating foil in the selected length, with 2.5 metre connection cable, permanently assembled and ready for Connection.
When using electric underfloor heating, a thermostat that allows an adjustable temperature limit of 26°C must be used for control.
When using electric heating elements, ensure that the surface covering has the appropriate thermal conductivity.
A manufacturer's approval must be obtained in advance by the customer.
The installation of electrical heating systems may and must only be carried out by a specialist in accordance with VDE DIN 100.
Heating foil wattage and its use:
Vinyl = 60-80 watts/m²
Laminate/parquet = 60-130 watts/m²
Wall/ceiling and individual projects = 160 - 220 watt/m²