Perforated heating foil fleece-laminated
The perforated Mi-Heat heating film is one of the thinnest versions of the electric underfloor heating systems available for use as floor, wall or ceiling heating. The heating foil consists of two copper strips that supply an electrically conductive coating on a carrier material. The special feature of this heating film is the fleece lamination and even perforation, which enables easy processing, e.g. in plaster or tile adhesive.
Almost the entire surface within the heating film heats up evenly and thus ensures a pleasantly warm floor over the laid surface. Compared to other electrical heating systems, the energy used is converted into heat without much loss, which makes the infrared heating foil very efficient. The generated and harmless infrared radiation directly heats the objects above it (e.g. the floor covering), whereby no air turbulence occurs.
Due to the low installation height of the material, the perforation and the fleece lamination, this panel heating can be installed effortlessly under existing floor coverings, on the wall or ceiling.
Perforated and fleece-laminated - facilitates application
Low installation height
Simple, fast and safe installation
Constant surface temperature
Homogeneous energy distribution
Flexible, robust and reliable
Reduced mould formation
Made in Germany
Operating voltage: 24 Volt
Max. power consumption: 150 Watt/m² +/-10%
Heating surface per m²: 82
Path width: 60cm
Active area: 55cm
IR wavelength: 7-14 microns
Temperature resistance: up to 100°C
Max. Web length: 5 metres in one piece
Can be shortened: Yes, as required
Material thickness: 0.4mm
Insulation: 4-layer, 1-fold insulation
- When using electric underfloor heating, a thermostat that allows an adjustable temperature limit of 26°C must be used for control.
- When using electric heating elements, ensure that the surface covering has the appropriate thermal conductivity.
- A manufacturer's approval must be obtained in advance by the customer.
- The installation of electric heating systems may and must only be carried out by a specialist in accordance with VDE DIN 100.
- Heating foil power and its use:
Vinyl = 60-80 watts/m²
Laminate/parquet = 60-130 watts/m²
Wall/ceiling and individual projects = 160 - 220 Watt/m²