Carpet underlay heating 100x140cm
The Mi-Heat under-carpet heating mat is laid out under an existing carpet or carpet runner and thus provides the comfort of a pleasant foot warmth and more cosiness. The plug-in heating element does not require any additional temperature control and reaches a temperature of approx. 25°C to max. 30°C* on the carpet surface depending on the surface.
The under carpet heating is suitable for use on laminate, parquet and wood floor coverings **
- No installation required - just plug in and get warm
- Fast and even heating
- For use e.g. in the home office, office under the desk, living room in front of the sofa, perfect foot warmer in the children's room
- Super solution for rental flats - as a supplement to central heating
- High quality surface material made of textile fibre fabric
- Operating voltage: 230 Volt
- Max. power consumption: 150 watts
- IP Protection class: IPX7
- Dimensions: 100x140cm
- Surface temperature: up to 30°C +/-10*
- Surface material: textile fibre fabric
- Connecting cable: 2,5m with plug (for UK orders the product will be shipped with UK plug or adapter)
- Heating element: with FEP insulated nickel / chrome heating elements
- Colour: black/white with red border
- 1x Carpet underlay 100x140cm
- 1x Operating instructions
The heating mat warms the carpet above and does not serve as space heating!
* The achievable surface temperature depends on the condition of the carpet laid over it, the substrate and the ambient temperature.
** The product is only suitable for use on a temperature-resistant floor covering.