Digital multifunctional thermostat
An all-in-one room thermostat for controlling electric floor heating systems where optimum comfort temperature and minimum energy consumption are required.
Temperature control can be achieved either by means of an external floor sensor or via the room temperature sensor built into the thermostat. Adaptive control ensures the comfort temperature at the desired time.
Simple animated menu navigation and programming in ten different languages. Programming is now child's play, allowing the quickest and easiest configuration.
Set it and forget it!
The adaptive control ensures the comfort temperature at the desired time.
Individual programming of the phases:
The factory-set periods and/or temperatures can be changed as required.
In addition, the following programmes are available
4 phases for 5 days and 2 phases for days 6+7
4 phases for 6 days and 2 phases for day 7
4 phases per day
Unique user interface with new animated graphic menus and key navigation, for easy programming and data display.
Built-in clock - calendar with battery backup
Features built-in 4-phase programme for automatic comfort and setback temperature. Clock and calendar have battery backup, so the user does not need to worry about clock setting after a power failure.
The room temperature can be changed temporarily for a single phase. After the duration set by the user has elapsed, the comfort mode temperature is restored. The thermostat will then control again with the planned phase programme.
The pre-programmed phase programme can be deactivated, e.g. during holidays; instead, the temperature can be set to e.g. 5 °C for frost protection. The new setpoint remains active until the manual mode is cancelled.
Simple display of energy consumption
The total switch-on time in percent and the calculated costs for the last 2, 30 or 365 days can be displayed. This makes it possible to monitor the entire energy consumption
- Battery backup for 5 years
- Easy to install
- Simple, animated, graphical menu navigation for easy programming and Operation
- Compatible with many existing floor sensors, making it ideal for renovation purposes
- Energy consumption monitoring over 2, 30 or 365 days with switch-on time and cost display
- 4-phase programme for automatic comfort and setback temperature (per day)
- Temporary manual programme change possible (party mode)
- Manual mode, holiday mode, frost protection mode
Mounting type: flush-mounted
Operating voltage: 230V
Max. Switching capacity: 16A / 3680Watt
Operating temperature: 0-40°C
Sensor: Internal & External
Temperature setting (internal): 5-40°C (room sensor)
Temperature setting (external): 5-40°C (floor sensor)
Frost protection: Yes
Floor limit range: 5-40°C
IP protection class: IP21
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 84x84x40mm (20mm installation height)
Suitable for the following switch series
- Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 glass)
- GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit)
- Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan)
- JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation)
- ELSO (Joy)
Scope of delivery
1x MCD4 thermostat
1x floor sensor
1x German operating instructions
1x mounting material