PRO-MAT Waterproof heating mats
The patented PRO-MAT Waterproof heating mats are modularly expandable and can be used in a variety of ways. They are suitable for use as underfloor heating mats in cold working areas, such as cold stores, warehouses or outdoor sales stands. They can also be used as safe, reliable outdoor surface heating. Loading ramps, steps or walkways can be kept free of snow and ice in winter.
The patented connection system allows up to 14 heating mats to be connected quickly and easily. This results in a maximum track length of 12.6 metres, which can cover entire assembly lines in one piece. The low installation height of only 7 mm and the seamless connection of the individual heating mats reduce the risk of tripping to an absolute minimum. If necessary, the heating mats can also be removed again in a few easy steps, e.g. for mobile set-ups or seasonal installations.
The PRO-MAT Waterproof heating mats reach a maximum surface temperature of up to 60°C and have an integrated temperature limiter in each heating mat.
With a heat output of 225 watts per mat, fast warm-up times are guaranteed, yet cost-efficient operation is ensured at the same time.
The UV-resistant heating mats are made of a rubber composite material, classified according to protection class IP69 and can be driven over with a weight of up to 3.5 tonnes. However, reversing the wheels should be discouraged.
- Patented connection system for easy assembly and maximum safety
- Up to 14 heating mats can be mounted in a row, resulting in a total length of 12.6m
- Max. 60°C surface temperature, or delta 25°C to the ambient temperature
- Temperature limiter cast into each mat
- Low installation height of 7mm (max. 15mm at the supply cable)
- Low power requirement and fast warm-up times
- Flexibility due to easy installation as required
- Predefined mounting holes (5mm diameter) on the sides
- 3m highly flexible connection cable with Schuko plug
- UV resistant, waterproof to IP69, dielectric strength up to 11kV and protection class 2
- Can be driven over up to 3.5 tons, but reversing of the wheels is not recommended
Operating voltage: 230 Volt
Max. Power consumption: 225 watts
IP protection class: IP69
Dimensions (LxWxH): 90 x 60 x 0.7cm (1.5cm at the supply cable)
Surface temperature: max. 60°C
Surface material: PU rubber compound
Connection cable: 300cm
Heating element: Twin heating cable
Overheating protection: Yes
Scope of delivery:
2x Pro-Mat Waterproof heating mat (1x with connection cable, 1x end piece)
1x connection set (2 screws, 2 seals small, 2 seals large)
1x German operating instructions
Note: Please understand that the rubber mat emits odours for up to 2 days during initial operation due to the production process.